Monday, January 01, 2007

APT Completed

Shipped some books to Mr. Anderson of the US Embassy in Malta through diplomatic pouch after the Thanksgiving weekened. Hopefully, they get there before my arrival on the 23rd of January.

I have proposed three complete Applied Practical Training (APT) projects to University of Malta:

  • Visualization of Security Logs
  • Two Factor Authentication System
  • Automated System Intrusion Discovery
After a series of email exchanges with Mr. Rosner of UoM, I took out the Two-Factor Authentication System so I can concentrate on the other two APTs.

Completed my lecture notes on JFree Chart, a free charting API for Java, just after Christmas.

Plan to complete all my lecture notes by the first week of January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home