Saturday, February 03, 2007

Finalized my schedule

I finally came up with a schedule that suits everybody. Monday is a flex day for me, i.e. getting lecture materials ready, attending to un-anticipated personal or official matters, or working with University of Malta (UoM) or Malta College of Arts, Sciences, and Technology (MCAST) if needed. I will be at UoM Tuesday and Thursday to supervise Applied Practical Trainings (APTs) and provide a lecture series on Computer Security. Wednesday and Friday are my MCAST days. My work at MCAST will be conducting a faculty development workshop and curriculum development.

I found both Mr. Rosner, head of the CS/AI department at UoM and Mr. Manduca, Director of the Institute of IT and Communications at MCAST very professional and accomodating. I am quite confident that we can make this Fulbright scholarship project a very productive undertaking that would greatly benefit a lot of people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home