Thursday, May 03, 2007

Digital Forensics Lecture

I delivered a lecture titled "Digital Forensics" yesterday at MCAST. I had the largest number of attendees from both MCAST and UoM. The conference facility at the Commerce and Business Department in Paola is really nice. It is equipped with a state-of-the-art audio visual system and a wireless microphone. I felt very comfortable moving around during the lecture.

I have announced the start of the digital forensic challenge competition after the lecture and it appears that I have stimulated an overwhelming interest. The winner will receive a security book from me. Hopefully in a few days, I may be able to solicit additional prizes from generous donors. For a complete competition information, view my website at

http://mcis.jsu.edu/faculty/gfrancia/MaltaLectureAPT

Friday is another volleyball day. I look forward to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home